-
May 27th, 2010, 09:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Model 14 Crossover
Hello I am new to the Altec Users Board and would appreciate any help in optimizing my Model 14 crossovers. In one of the threads I see a picture of 3 versions of the crossover, my version is the one with one inductor and two caps adjacent to the inductor L1. I would like to obtain a schematic with component values for the optimum version of information for an upgraded design. Would biamping with with a 24 db slope at 1200 or 1500 Hz be advisable or is the frequency compensation of the original crossover required? What is a good product for cleaning the HF pots.
Thank you.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks